Stopgap publications enable us a further opportunity to share our expertise and provide practical resources based on our knowledge and experience. Follow the links below for further information and to purchase:
- Inclusive Dance Resource Pack – A guide to Stopgap’s responsive teaching practice
- Within - GCSE/BTEC/A-Level Dance Studies Resource Pack & DVD
- First Light: An insight into the professional practice of an integrated dance company, Stopgap
- Artificial Things - GCSE Dance Studies Resource Pack & DVD
- Contemporary Choreography - A critical reader Edition 2 (a chapter on inclusive choreography)
Using Erasmus+ funding from the European Union, Stopgap Dance Company has formed a partnership called iDance with Holland Dance, Onassis Culcural Centre - Athens and Skånes Dansteater. The partnership aims to create a series of resources for teaching inclusive dance. You can find more here.